The NFL Players Association has announced its first All-Pro team. This team recognizes the best players throughout the regular season.
Unlike the Pro Bowl, where players’ votes count for just 1/3 of the total votes, the NFLPA’s All-Pro Team was determined solely by players currently on NFL rosters.
All players in the league were asked for their opinions on who was the best player in each position.
Down below is a look at NFLPA’s inaugural All-Pro team. With four players each, the 49ers and Chiefs will be the mainstays of this team.
- QB: Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs).
- RB: Josh Jacobs (Raiders).
- FB: Kyle Juszczyk (49ers)
- WR: Justin Jefferson (Vikings), Davante Adams (Raiders)
- TE: Travis Kelce (Chiefs).
- LG: Joel Bitonio (Browns)
- C: Jason Kelce (Eagles)
- RG: Zack Martin (Cowboys).
- RT: Lane Johnson (Eagles)
- EDGE: Nick Bosa (49ers), Myles Garrett (Browns)
- IDL: Chris Jones (Chiefs), Aaron Donald(Rams).
- NT: Dexter Lawrence, Giants
- Off-Ball LLB: Fred Warner (49ers), Roquan (Ravens).
- CB: Patrick Surtain II (Broncos), Darius Slay (Eagles)
- FS: Minkah Fitzpatrick (Steelers)
- SS: Derwin James Jr. (Chargers)
- KR: Cordarrelle Paterson (Falcons)
- PR: KaVontae Turpin, Cowboys
- Core Teamer: Jeremy Reaves – Commanders, Justin Hardee – Jets
- K: Jason Myers, Seahawks
- P: Tommy Townsend (Chiefs).
- LS: Morgan Cox (Titans)
The NFL’s Wild Card weekend is just around the corner, and you can find the full schedule here.
Content You May Like