Twitter stock photos 15

Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority


  • Twitter proprietor Elon Musk revealed a ballot asking individuals whether or not he ought to step down.
  • The ultimate outcomes present that 57.5% of polled customers voted ‘sure.’

Twitter CEO Elon Musk posted a poll on the platform immediately, asking customers whether or not he ought to step down as head of the corporate. Sadly for the Tesla CEO, it appears to be like just like the individuals suppose he ought to certainly go residence.

The ballot attracted 17.5 million votes by the point the outcomes have been referred to as, with 57.5% voting in favor of Musk leaving and 42.5% voting “no.”

Elon Musk Twitter step down poll

“I’ll abide by the outcomes of this ballot,” Musk added on the time the ballot was posted. However will this truly occur? In any case, the Twitter CEO most not too long ago pledged in November that he wouldn’t ban a Twitter account that tracks his non-public jet. The account was then banned on December 14. So we’ll simply have to attend and see.

This wasn’t the one vital Twitter information in current days, as the corporate briefly suspended a number of accounts belonging to journalists after Musk accused them of doxing his location. The corporate additionally suspended hyperlinks to and mentions of rival social media platforms before making a U-turn on these adjustments as properly.

Do you suppose Elon Musk will step down as head of Twitter?

288 votes

Source link